Monday, April 30, 2018

In bloom this week: April 30, 2018

Lilacs!

Spring is here, the lilacs are finally blooming! I expect they'll fade quickly though after warm weather last week, then rain, and now more sunshine coming. Ah well, I think there are enough other flowers to console me. 

Lilacs in the rain
Camassia
Camassia
Bleeding hearts filling in nicely along with other native groundcover
Dodecatheon
Limanthes douglasii, Meadow Foam, just starting to bloom
Beargrass!
Apple blossoms
Blueberries
Strawberries
Tulips
Tulips, I'm pretty sure these were all supposed to be the same
Aquilegia, planted from seed 2 years ago
Clematis
Creeping phlox
More aquilegia planted from seed
Forget-me-nots

Coming soon: more camassia, lupine, many bearded irises, and I'm very excited that all three of my peonies have buds.



No comments:

Post a Comment